Plan With Confidence | Retirement Home Peoria IL
Some of those late-in-life decisions can be the most difficult to make. Especially if helping to make those decisions for your loved ones, you want to choose what’s best for them. Can you let your parents stay where they’re at? Should you invite them to move in with you? Or, are there options for a retirement home in Peoria IL? We don’t expect you to make such a big decision immediately, but at least allow Proctor Place to present you with the best option for a retirement home.
At Proctor Place, we value the safety, health, privacy and freedom of all our residents. Our community has numerous options for seniors at different stages of their lives. We can provide as much or as little assistance as you require with our friendly and attentive caregivers. Since 1906, it was the dream of Peoria philanthropist John C. Proctor to provide a living space for those entering some of the most enriching years of their lives. As a facility operating under family values, we can ensure the highest standards when caring for our residents.
Senior Living Benefits | Retirement Home Peoria IL
If on the fence about whether to consider retirement homes for your loved ones, you must first think about the benefits of living in a senior community. Between on-call maintenance, community engagement and complete healthcare, it’s hard to argue with what a retirement home has to offer.
- No Maintenance Required
- Living out of a private residence means contending with chores and maintenance costs galore. For example, mowing the lawn, fixing the toilet, cleaning the house, etc. However, as part of the service Proctor Place provides, we handle all maintenance and housekeeping for you. You can enjoy all the latest comforts and in-home tech and allow our staff to fix or clean your space whenever you require it.
- Be a Part of the Community
- As we grow older, we lose touch with our friends and family we once had, whether through distance or passing. And if the same can be said for your loved ones, why not give them a chance to meet a group of like-minded individuals? Through a retirement home, residents make friends with their new neighbors and connect with others via social events and gatherings. Being a part of a community can renew one’s outlook on life.
- The Utmost Care
- Deteriorating health can be the downfall of many elderly folks. And it can become more and more difficult for you to take care of loved ones without any assistance. However, a retirement home offers a safety net for those whose health begins to fail. We have the medical staff necessary to keep our residents at peak health. With checkups, medication, and other services, you can be confident your family members are getting the care they deserve.
What’s Included at Proctor Place?
All your needs are taken care of when living in our first-class senior living community. When considering a retirement home Peoria IL residents appreciate that Proctor Place offers a multitude of amenities that are sure to please you and guarantee you are never left wanting for more.
Housekeeping – Don’t worry about regular household chores; we do the cleaning for you!
Laundry – Allow our attentive staff to keep your clothes clean and wrinkle-free.
Dining & Café – We serve three healthy and delicious meals per day, with plenty of options for food in between.
Social Areas – Chat with friends and family in one of our lounges or enjoy a quiet moment in our library. Other social areas are available.
- Safety and Security – Our facility is locked and monitored, so only you and your fellow neighbors are getting in.
Health Services – On-site healthcare is run by our two lead physicians, with additional care specialists and nursing staff always at your service.
Learn More | Retirement Home Peoria IL
Before you decide on a retirement home Peoria IL prospective residents and families should stop by Proctor Place to see exactly what we offer. You can contact us today at (309) 228-2511 to schedule a tour or private meeting. Also, we are located at 2724 W Reservoir Blvd, Peoria, IL 61615.