A Retirement Home in Bartonville IL You’ll Come to Love
Finding the perfect place to live after retirement isn’t always easy. It can take time and research to determine what’s best for your situation. However, at Proctor Place, we want to make that decision easier for you. As one of the oldest retirement homes in the Greater Peoria area, we want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your decision to move into a retirement home in Bartonville IL. Rest assured, we always have the best interests of you and your loved ones in mind.
Over 100 years ago, Proctor Place was founded with the intent of giving hundreds of senior residents a place to go when they had nowhere else to turn. Fast forward to today, and we still uphold those same principles, but with a bigger and better facility than ever before. Through what we call “Life Care,” we ensure our residents receive the utmost attention, while still maintaining their social ties and independence. Furthermore, we do our best to help folks wishing to make the transition to a retirement home by helping to manage your finances and get your other affairs in order.
What Makes Our Facility So Special?
While there are plenty of options when it comes to retirement homes, we want to emphasize why we believe Proctor Care to be better than the rest. Not only is it a combination of the services and amenities we offer, but it’s the skill and dedication every member of our care staff possesses.
- Choice of Living Space
- When looking to move into Proctor Place’s facility, we offer a large variety of housing options for you to pick from. Our three main buildings consist of The Heights, The Garden View, The Centennial, and Shepherd’s Way. Based on your budget and preference, you can select from smaller individual rooms to large apartments and flats. And with every living option, you get the same access and service as you would anywhere else.
- Fulltime Healthcare
- The health of our residents is one of our primary concerns at Proctor Place. Thus, we do our best to offer the best available healthcare, accessible at any time. We employ a full-time nursing and care staff, available to help you 24/7. Additionally, we employ a primary care physician and medical specialists, able to see you upon your request. And all medications and prescriptions are readily available on-site.
- Privacy Without Loneliness
- A major concern of anyone moving to a retirement community is if they’ll still enjoy the same socialization or privacy as they did before. At Proctor Place, we are happy to report that we enable our residents to be as social and independent as they desire. With numerous social areas available, daily and weekly activities to take part in, and transportation when you need it, your life doesn’t have to change from the one you had before.
More Details About Our Offerings
At our retirement home for Bartonville IL, we take every measure to ensure your needs are met. What that means for you is an incredible offering of amenities and services available to you from the moment you move in. For example, we offer:
- Maintenance, Cleaning and Laundry Services
- All Utilities Covered
- Healthy Meal Options, three times a day
- On-Site Café
- Hair Salon
- Concierge Service
- Daily and Weekly Activities
- 24/7 Healthcare Services
Visit Us Today
Still not sold on our retirement home for Bartonville IL? Why not stop by and see for yourself? Call Proctor Place today at 309-228-2511 to schedule a tour or talk with one of our representatives. Also, we are located at 2724 W Reservoir Blvd, Peoria, IL 61615.