Our Family Values Make a Difference
Family Values form the foundation for our senior living community.
Although there may be different requirements for our dining room servers thanour nurses who work in Shepherd’s Way, it is a requirement for anyone working at Proctor Place to liveby our Family Values. We believe that living by our Family Values we can truly make a difference in the lives of our residents who call Proctor Place home. This is what we are here for: to provide a comfortable living environment and to provide an extended family who truly cares for each resident just as they would want someone to care for their family. This is what our Family Values are all about.
- Live with compassion
- Make a difference in someone’s life each day
- Create memories & meaningful relationships
- Build a culture based on respect
- Appreciate the importance of independence
- Happiness is contagious, spread it daily
- Provide best-in-class quality of life