Options for Senior Living Near Dunlap IL
After living your best like, you want to retire in relative comfort and ease. However, with numerous bills and a home to take care of, life after work isn’t as simple as you’d first think. But, there is an option for those who wish to relieve themselves of the responsibilities of homeownership: senior living. By moving into a senior living community, you get all the same benefits of home without the same obligations of homeownership. And if looking for the best option for senior living in Dunlap IL, look no further than Proctor Place.
The care professionals at Proctor Place dedicate themselves to the health and happiness of all our residents. As one of the oldest retirement communities in Peoria (housing seniors for over 100 years), we have perfected the care and services we offer. Our primary concern is to ensure our residents live both comfortably and healthily at our facility. Visit Proctor Place today to see how we celebrate wellness and quality of life.
Why Move into Senior Living?
While we understand folks value their independence, there’s no need to worry about losing that at Proctor Place. Our senior living options are there to assist you when you need them but are just that: optional. Discover precisely why so many people opt to make their new home with Proctor Care:
- Difficult Tasks are No More
- Sometimes, getting older can lead to difficulty doing what you used to accomplish easily. For example, driving, home maintenance, cleaning and more. However, with Proctor Place, you can leave everything to us. If you ever run into issues with your residence, our staff will be over right away to resolve them. Additionally, we offer both transportation and concierge services for your convenience.
- Amenities at Your Fingertips
- Having to travel from place to place, wasting your entire day, is no longer a concern when you live in a retirement home. Everything you could need is available to you on-site. Health services, food services, a salon, a gym, a library and more are all made available to you while living at Proctor Place. And for anything we don’t have, we can work with you to provide it right away.
- Defeat Loneliness
- While at Proctor Place, we make every effort to ensure you never feel lonely. We offer plenty of activities and events from week to week for residents to participate in. Additionally, we have numerous social spaces for you to interact with your friends and neighbors. And our facilities are always open for you to host family and other visitors.
- Improve Your Health
- Sometimes, the best health services aren’t always readily available. However, at Proctor Place, this isn’t the case. As a resident, you receive top-notch care from a dedicated staff of full-time nurses. Furthermore, we offer on-site medical attention and appointments or otherwise can bring you directly to your doctor.
Take a Tour to Learn More
Don’t just take our word; check out our senior living in Dunlap IL for yourself! Call Proctor Place today at 309-228-2511 to schedule a tour or talk with one of our representatives. Also, we are located at 2724 W Reservoir Blvd, Peoria, IL 61615.