The Caterpillar Employees Mixed Chorus was organized on October 29, 1941. The Club’s appearance was at a Christmas Program in the East Peoria HH Threatre. The Chorus was founded as a musical outlet for employees, retirees, and dependents to foster and promote the love of music for the enjoyment of employees and their families. Still today, the Chorus is part of the CSAS program sponsored by Corporate Public Affairs. With approximately 140 members, activities include the annual fall musical, a spring variety show, caroling and other special events.