It All Adds Up to a Better Life
Live worry-free knowing the Proctor Place family is here for you, no matter where life takes you next.
Calculating the Benefits of Living Here
Life Care living can be more affordable than you may think. A good place to start is to have a good idea of your current living expenses. Here’s an example of how the monthly costs add up to more than $25,000 per year when you live on your own.
- $540 Meals (at $6 per meal)
- $100 Paper and cleaning products
- $200 Laundry and ironing
- $250 Housekeeping
- $200 Landscaping and maintenance
- $250 Property taxes
- $200 Homeowner’s insurance
- $370 Utilities (including water, sewer, and electric)
Total estimated monthly cost: $2,140